Ronald McDonald House serves families of seriously ill and injured children who are receiving medical treatment in the area. All donations help Ronald McDonald House continue to offer care to the community.
There are several ways you can donate to Ronald McDonald House:
- Become a volunteer at the House or our Family Rooms
- Gather your friends and family to support and attend one or all of our fundraisers
- Give to our Share-A-Night fund and sponsor a room for $12 a night, $84 a week, $360 a month – what ever amount you desire.
- Donate items from our Wish List
- Prepare a meal for the families staying at the House
- Become a participant in our Tab Top Program
- Drop your spare change in the donation canister at your local McDonald’s Restaurant
- Pave the way for our families recovery, one brick at at time with our Brick Campaign Brochure PDF.
- Shop via AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to RMHC Mobile!
- Honor a friend, neighbor, business associates or loved one with a special light on our tree during the holiday season by participating with our Lights of Love Brochure honorary light!
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser to benefit Mobile’s Ronald McDonald House, please contact Mary McAleer at 251-694-6873.