Ways to Donate
Ronald McDonald House serves families of seriously ill and injured children who are receiving medical treatment in the area. All donations help Ronald McDonald House continue to offer care to the community.
There are several ways you can donate to Ronald McDonald House:
- Become a volunteer at the House or our Family Rooms
- Gather your friends and family to support and attend one or all of our fundraisers
- Give to our Share-A-Night fund and sponsor a room for $12 a night, $84 a week, $360 a month – what ever amount you desire.
- Donate items from our Wish List
- Prepare a meal for the families staying at the House
- Become a participant in our Tab Top Program
- Drop your spare change in the donation canister at your local McDonald’s Restaurant
- Pave the way for our families recovery, one brick at at time with our Brick Campaign Brochure PDF.
- Donate a vehicle! Vehicles are picked up for free, and donations are tax deductible. To make a donation or learn more, Fill out the online form here or call 1-855-227-7435.
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser to benefit Mobile’s Ronald McDonald House, please contact Diana Brewer at 251-694-6873.